- LinkedIn analyzed applications for remote jobs in Europe since the beginning of March, to see which were the most popular with job hunters.
- For six European countries, LinkedIn has listed the remote jobs that saw applications grow the most during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The data is based on applications for jobs that companies have paid to post on the platform.
- Scroll down to see the two jobs that have grown in popularity the most in each country. You will also find the average salary for that job title, the take-home pay when you account for taxes, and which companies are hiring.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
COVID-19 has left many without a job, and emptied offices. Those who have kept their job are mostly working from home. Many companies are now hiring for remote roles — and LinkedIn has released data showing which remote jobs are proving most popular with job seekers.
The company has analysed all full-time remote jobs that companies have paid to post on LinkedIn between March 1 and May 31 in six European countries. It ranked these jobs based on the growth in applications from March 1 onwards, compared to January and February.
Below, we list the two most-popular jobs in each country, along with the average salary for those job titles, based on Glassdoor data, and the take-home pay, when taxes are accounted for in each country. We’ve also noted which companies are hiring for those roles remotely.